Health Screening in Singapore
Health screening is an effective method of identifying conditions that may develop into the disease in the future. Early detection with proper care and prompt treatment will result in a higher recovery rate. However, under 75% of Singaporeans go for regular health screening and medical checkups.
of adults with high blood pressure was undiagnosed
of adults with diabetes was undiagnosed
of adults with high blood cholesterol was undiagnosed
What Health Screening Packages does MaNaDr offer?
MaNaDr offers 3 health screening packages: Essential, Extensive and Comprehensive packages. Here are the screening tests included in each package.
Essential Health Screening Package
This screening gives you a brief overview of your health, with analysis of your blood status, cardiac screening, stool and urine analysis, and tumour markers screen…Read more
Comprehensive Health Screening Package
This screening gives you a deeper overview of your health. Besides offering you what Essential Health Screening gives but more detailed, it adds STD Panel…Read more
Extensive Health Screening Package
This screening gives you an extensive overview of your health, with analysis of detailed blood status, cardiac screening, stool and urine analysis, tumour markers screen, and hormone panel…Read more
You can enjoy our Personalized Health Screening to early detect diseases
Your health is always our top priority
Our up-to-date technology will help to identify if you have any diseases
What you need to prepare before your screening
Identification - NRIC/Work Permit/Passport
Lab result, medical report, radiology films from previous health screening, if any
Company letter, authorisation letter or staff pass, if any
You are recommended to
- Fast for at least 8 hours before your screening
- You can drink plain water during fast
- Postpone your screening if feeling unwell
- Consume regular chronic medications except for diabetic medications
- Urine and stool test should not be done during menstruation or 3 days after last sexual activity
More services like Health Screening
Questions about Health Screening
Who is MaNaDr?MaNaDr Pte Ltd, a pioneer in the application of technology in the healthcare field, making connecting patients and doctors easier with special features, especially Appointment Booking, TeleConsultation, TeleLab, MaNaCare, MaNaShop, etc.
Who conducts the health screening?
Health screenings are conducted by MaNaDr’s licensed doctors, nurses and/or phebotomists.
All our doctors and nurses are 100% Singaporean and registered with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) respectively.
How much does each screening cost?
Essential Health Screening Package: $300
Comprehensive Health Screening Package: $388
Extensive Health Screening Package: $408
However, We offer a lot of deals on the Health Screenings Package so you can go to our app or website to get it.
What kind of screening tests should I go for?
- For individuals aged 18 and above, we highly recommend Body Mass Index (BMI), waist circumference, and blood pressure measurement.
- For individuals aged 40 and above, we highly recommend all 18+ tests plus fasting blood glucose HbA1c, fasting lipids, and non-fasting lipids.
- For individuals aged 50 and above, we highly recommend all 40+ test plus faecal immunochemical test (to test for blood in stools) or colonoscopy.
How to apply discount voucher on the health screening?When you confirm your booking, you can click on 'coupon' and choose the discount voucher which fits your Health Screening Package.
How often should I do health screening?If you are under the age of 30, it is recommended that you have a screening every two years. A yearly health screening is highly recommended for people aged 30 and up. Furthermore, for individuals over 50, more screening tests are conducted that are age-related.
Can I cancel or reschedule my booking?You can cancel your booking. However, there may be a cancellation fee involved.
What should I do after health screening?
- If your screening results are normal, you should continue to go for regular screening at the recommended frequency because screening only detects health conditions that are present at the time of screening. If you develop signs or symptoms after your screening, please see your doctor and do not wait for your next screening appointment.
- If your screening results are abnormal, you should follow-up with your doctor immediately even if you feel perfectly well. Early treatment and good control of your condition can result in better outcomes and prevent or delay serious complications.